What do you think of these PRADA's

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I got these pradas at Neimans Last Call in Maryland
    for $104.00- hell of a deal from $585.00
    What you guys think and what can I wear them with

AEUw1cEAFCAPAQLAqFip_0Oct14_004.jpg.xcode.jpg AEUw1cEAFCAPAQLAqFip_1Oct14_003.jpg.xcode.jpg AEUw1cEAFCAPAQLAqFip_3Oct14_001.jpg.xcode.jpg
  2. sorry pictures are blurry used my daughters camera phone
    one more

AEUw1cEAFCAPAQLAqFip_2Oct14_002.jpg.xcode.jpg
  3. Very Cute:yes: and a great deal!!

4. I love those and what a great deal!! :nuts: I'm sure they'd look great with jeans and plain colored skirts, at least.

5. OMG..I have them in Choc brown..LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!

Yes..I paid full price..GOOD JOB!!WHAT A PRICE!!!

6. it's a cute shoes... congrats on the bargain :yahoo:

7. from what I can see, they look adorable. But is anyone unable to full-size the pics? I can only see the thumbnails and clicking on them doesn't enlarge.

8. Ok I Found A Better Image Online
    Here Are The Shoes
    hope you can see them

9. here they are- did not upload first time

56_1.jpg 29_1.jpg
  10. ooooooooooooooooh!! love them! gorgeous!

11. I had my eye on those for the longest time, but my feet won't let me buy them. I can't wear anything in a heel much over 2.5 inches.. :crybaby:

12. oh, those are very pretty!

13. pretty shoes, great bargain!

14. Those shoes are adorable! And what a bargain--I love it when that happens. I like Pewter's ideas for what to wear with them. With jeans, you will look so good! :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice