What do you think of these Hayden Harnett Mosaique bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What do you think of these Hayden Harnett Mosaique bags?

1. I like the Red/Blue combo...

2. I like the Grey/Tan combo...

3. I like both...

4. I hate both...

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Okay ladies and gents...

Today is the last day of the Hayden Harnett Sample Sale and although I generally don't like print bags... These 2 continue to catch my eye... What do you think?

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I love HH bags but I'm not a great fan of the Mosaique bag...if you must,of the two I think the grey/tan is a better looking choice.

3. I like the red/blue, but it can get dated very quickly and will be hard to coordinate outfits with it. Too expensive for what it is, imo.

4. I don't like either. The grey/tan one reminds me of the underside of a turtle.

5. I voted neither... I don't like the style or the colors of the bag... nothing would help this bag out... JMO

6. Since I'm in Oregon, the design reminds me of our U of O "O" symbol! I like the red one better than the grey, but I think the price is too much for the bag, really.

7. That was my first thought too! Sorry sep :sad:

8. Oh Sep, I have always loved that tan/grey one one---I love the geographic design and the color is neutral but striking!

9. Sorry, I don't like either one. I like the vibrant colors of the red but couldn't see carrying it.