What do you think of these boots to go over jeans? :) Pics!

fieryfashionist

aka Minal :)
O.G.
Dec 7, 2006
Hi ladies! I'm looking for a pair of boots that would look cute over skinny jeans that aren't too dressy, but at the same time, aren't too casual either (I'm not really into cowboy boots, "busy" boots with fringe or whatever, etc.)! :P What do you think of these? :smile:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2945026?origin=shoppingbag

I really like the simple lines (no fussy stuff going on), but do you like the cuff? Does it add to or take away from the boot, and do you like/love/hate the boots in general? :smile: TIA!! :heart:

Minal

I like the first ones...can you fold the cuff up and wear them a little above the knee or not? and i hear you on the bf height issue- thank goodness the TB flats are so cute and go with practically everything :smile: HA!

I like the first pair better...but I always buy higher heels, even if they end up being not so comfy. The second pair looks comfier...but I'm the type who sacrifices comfort for style.

Thank you ladies for your opinions!! :flowers: Studying for exams until 5am is bad for the credit card haha... I ordered the first pair in black and brown! :nuts:

Archipelago - Ohhh, you should get them!! :tup:

graymnnce - Yeah, that's the conclusion I came to at 4am haha! :P

iluvmnhattan - Hmm, I'm not sure... but I'll find out when I get them! Haha, so true... I have a bunch of TB flats, and they're a godsend! :P

chanelvgirl, yesther, laksalala, ahertz, hsl521 - I hope I'll love them in person!!

PurseEnthusiast - Haha, I do the same thing... I have some gorgeous shoes that hurt like hell, but I stll wear them because I love the way they look... I like the look and height of the first pair of boots better, so they won out in the end! :smile:

I know this isn't the wardrobe area hehe, but I also ordered this cute little trapeze coat at the same time I ordered the boots! :heart: I think it'll look cute with a pair of skinny jeans and the boots (but I need to see it in person before I decide for sure)... I plan outfits in my head before I even have the items in hand haha, I'm beyond help! :nuts:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2952180/0~2376776~2374327~2374337~6011710?mediumthumbnail=Y&origin=category&searchtype=&pbo=6011710&P=1

I also bought this cute MbyMJ sweater/short tunicy top that NM didn't have in my size... might be cute with the boots too! :P

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse/product_detail.jsp?id=11421580

Fiery, I too like the 1st ones the best. In fact, I have Banana Republic ones from this fall that look almost identical to those, except I think the heel is just a tad over 3". I'm actually returning them and probably getting these as my everyday boots because these seem more fitted! The BR ones were too loose around my calves and ankles, which I guess it not a bad thing? LOL When you get them, please do post pics and your comments on them because I'm going to hold off on ordering them until you give your opinion. You are my little guinea pig. hehehehe ;)

And, the first coat is super cute! What color did you get, the red pictured? I'm not a huge fan of the 2nd one, but you always wear your clothes and accessories so well, that I would probably change my mind once you have it on!

Off topic, but I sent you a PM in regards to something you had asked me previously. I hope you got it? Just checking b/c I did not want you to think I was being rude. :smile: