what do you think of the Prada hobo with side pockets?

May 23, 2006
attachment.php

Normally I'm not a hobo kinda girl. :rolleyes: The vast majority of my handbags are satchels or totes that I carry by hand or over the arm. But with summer coming, I'm suddenly longing for the ease and simplicity of a hobo that I can wear over my shoulder. It needs to be a sophisticated, dressier hobo with some structure--NOT super slouchy and casual. So I'm drawn to this one by Prada. I think the style is growing on me. What does everyone think?

Also, I want the bag in brown--either the variegated "antic" looking brown pictured above, or preferrably a darker solid brown. :shrugs: Anybody seen one of those around lately? It seems that the bag is readily available in black, tan, white, and turquoise at NM, Saks, etc. But I'm not seeing the brown for sale right now...

TIA for your opinions/advice! :flowers:
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Prada Vitello Daino side pocket hobo.JPG
    Prada Vitello Daino side pocket hobo.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 1,445
  • black.JPG
    black.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 775
  • beige.JPG
    beige.JPG
    10.3 KB · Views: 993
  • white.JPG
    white.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 757
  • turquoise.JPG
    turquoise.JPG
    12.6 KB · Views: 770
Definitely love the brown antic. It feels lovely, too. And the color goes with everything. I'm not wild about the other colors. I tried this bag out at Neimans and its great - very large.

LOVE the brown!!! I have always been a fan of this bag...I think the side pockets would be extremely handy for keys, cell phone etc..!!!! Truly a fab bag IMO....Go for it if you haven't already!!!..Where did you see it?!

LOVE the brown!!! I have always been a fan of this bag...I think the side pockets would be extremely handy for keys, cell phone etc..!!!! Truly a fab bag IMO....Go for it if you haven't already!!!..Where did you see it?!

Thanks for the encouragement, lol! The pic of the brown is from NM, but they are out of stock. I'm having a hard time locating it in brown. I'm afraid its from an earlier season, and the white/tan/turquoise are the spring/summer versions.

Unfortunately I have not seen this at Neiman's in the last month. I noticed that they have it on their site, but when you go to order only Black is available. There is one on ebay, but I'm not sure if it is authentic. I posted a query in the authenticate this thread so we'll see what the experts say!

I don't know about NM, but Saks is great about finding a bag for you if it's anywhere in their system. You might try calling NM and asking them to do a search for you. Just make sure to get the correct style number.