What do you think of the Fleurs Palace Le Pilage?

Luv2Shop1

California Dreaming
O.G.
Aug 8, 2009
What do you think of this bag?

It's the Flueurs Palace velvet Le Pilage.

I don't know why, but I am drawn to it.

I feel like it has a bohemian feel to it that appeals to me.

I worry, though, that it might be an "old lady" bag. :P

What do you honestly think?

TIA for your opinions!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-08-10 at 6.50.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-10 at 6.50.08 PM.png
    338 KB · Views: 656
  • Screen Shot 2014-08-10 at 6.48.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-08-10 at 6.48.22 PM.png
    308.8 KB · Views: 670
I think it's pretty and quite a different style from the usual Le Pliage, and I like the patent trim on the velvet.

Me too! :P

I ordered it yesterday so I'll have it next week.

I haven't seen it in person yet so this I'm crossing my fingers that I like it!:smile:

Thanks for your comment!

I think it looks a bit like a Mary Poppins bag! :smile: Not sure if I'd carry it much but still wouldn't object if I was given one...Le PLiage special editions are so fun and versatile, you never know what's coming next.

I saw one today and had to touch it!!! First time I have seen it. So soft and pretty. Very autumn! Does anyone have it?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

I saw one today and had to touch it!!! First time I have seen it. So soft and pretty. Very autumn! Does anyone have it?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app
I read a review on either though Nordstrom or Bloomingdale's site that so that the purse was just way too slouchy and had no structure. That would be my worry if it felt like it was just regular cloth made into a bag.

I have a similar LC velvet bag from a previous season. Yes, it's fabric, not a structured bag. It won't stand up on it's own like the nylon ones might. The zipper does give it structure at the top so it's not really droopy.
I've seen the one asked about here but I didn't look at it very closely.