What do you think of the damier speedy?

1. I have a mono speedy 25, a mono pochette. A BH and a musette tango and i think i'm going to sell those. I really really like the speedy and i want a 30 now. I'm really scared to use my mono and i think i need the damier for the rainy days. I like the damier but i'm not sure i love it, i'm confused. Going to louis next week

2. i'm happy with my damier speedy 30.Very classy,that's what people say...I actually get more compliments when i use this bag than any of my other LV bags(mono,MC)

3. I have the damier 25 and I love it. Got it when it came out. I think it's just as classic as the monogram canvas and definitely just as cute!

4. I don't know if this will help, but I worked with a lady for 16 years and she carried the same purse every day, in all weather - a mono speedy. When I left the job two years ago she was still there with that same purse - and it looked like it always did (and she was VERY rough on it!). Guess they can really take a beating! Given her results over the years maybe you shouldn't be too afraid to take yours out.

5. i would say if its rainy, get the damier speedy...though im extra nice to my bags, it probably won't be battered even if i threw it around..

6. I think the damier is cute. I'm just wishing they take care of the red "bleeding."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice