What do you think of the CC You bag?

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi there, my SA has a bag she'd like me to come in and take a look at called the CC You. I'm considering but wanted to see if anyone had advice on this bag. If you have it or have seen it, what do you think?
Thanks!

Thank you for your input. I'm going to see it tomorrow. I'm just curious to see how it hits as it is a crossbody but there is no possibility of shortening the chain. The chain does look pretty to me and I really want a smaller chanel. I called about the vanity case and my SA recommended this instead.

I have it in the size small, and love it! It is a great crossbody bag and hits all preferred features; caviar (mine is black) for easy care, it hits at a great spot on my frame cross body, and it fits all my essentials plus a little more. It fits close to the body without jutting out too much. It is not too structured and not too soft, it is somewhere in between, which is perfect for me.
Plus of course it is cute with classic Chanel features of CC turn lock and double braided chain with CC accents.

Here is a picture of mine, as you can see it is larger than the mini pictures in this thread, but it is is still a good size for my 5’4” 115 lb. frame 21B76C0C-F94B-44E7-844B-9797E65DFF5B.jpeg

Last edited:
I have it in the size small, and love it! It is a great crossbody bag and hits all preferred features; caviar (mine is black) for easy care, it hits at a great spot on my frame cross body, and it fits all my essentials plus a little more. It fits close to the body without jutting out too much. It is not too structured and not too soft, it is somewhere in between, which is perfect for me.
Plus of course it is cute with classic Chanel features of CC turn lock and double braided chain with CC accents.
Oh!!! Thanks so much. All of the above sounds perfect. I was thinking black for low maintenance but the decided to go for the white for something different. I have too many black bags right now.