What do you think of Longchamp bags?

oh no...at university i would never leave my mobile, wallet etc. unobserved...
there were many laptops stolen...so in library i always bring a PC-lock for my laptop to lock it on something...

so i would never leave a designer handbag unattended!!!!!!!!

Here is my new red Pliage bag in medium. My husband bought it from Paris and it cost about 55 euros, definitely much cheaper. I can't wait to use it.

Attachments

• P1000829.JPG
    P1000829.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 597
I love reading about people who love Longchamp! They are so great!

I'm thinking about getting an all leather Longchamp - kind of like a mini les pliages. Not sure what color yet.

I have the medium Pliage in orange. I bought it a few years ago, and I use it as a gym bag or to go travelling or to the beach. It's been through ALOT (probably my most abused bag - I even keep it in the linen cupboard on the floor), but it looks brand new. I love it.

I only have one Longchamp handbag (the one pictured below in black and measures approx. 7.5”x7”x5” with 4” handle drop and 9" along the zipper and it cost me $92 plus tax) and I love it. It's very mantainance free...don't have to worry about the rain or anything. I plan on getting a large Le Pliage tote ($132 I think). :smile:
1601pt-red-300.jpg

I have seen them in the UK a lot! They are big in Europe. I have a black leather small tote. It is cute but since there is no shoulder strap I never use it. They seem to be handy so maybe I will have to get one for traveling.

i love longchamps. some people think they're boring and ugly, but the great thing about them is that they're so simple. and i personally think they're quite pretty. i have a whole bunch, and i just got a smaller chocolate brown one with the short handles. the only problem is that the light ones get really dirty and holes can be poked into the le pliage really easily.

I have this in black too! I love the size of this; I take it with me when I go out to the bars and plan on drinking quite a bit...just because I get so clumsy sometimes and I'd hate to ruin an LV or any other designer bag...

I also own two more- the next two sizes, small and medium in taupe and black. I take the medium one everywhere when I go traveling, and the small size is perfect for everyday errands, especially if the weather sucks. I love how durable and convenient they are!

I only have one Longchamp handbag (the one pictured below in black and measures approx. 7.5”x7”x5” with 4” handle drop and 9" along the zipper and it cost me $92 plus tax) and I love it. It's very mantainance free...don't have to worry about the rain or anything. I plan on getting a large Le Pliage tote ($132 I think). :smile:
1601pt-red-300.jpg