What do you think? Gucci Black GG Canvas D ring Large Tote

It is $768 on bluefly. It seems like a lot if you paid less than $600 for it, right?

I just check and I paid 550 and that included ny tax. My suggestion to you would be to wait for the sale coming up may/june. You will see it posted all over this forum and then pick up a bag. I have never bought any purse form these these types of sites because their prices just don't do it for me.

I just check and I paid 550 and that included ny tax. My suggestion to you would be to wait for the sale coming up may/june. You will see it posted all over this forum and then pick up a bag. I have never bought any purse form these these types of sites because their prices just don't do it for me.

in a couple of months, SALE will eb coming...:yahoo:

Its ok but for $768 I'd pass. I think you can find something more "special" for the price..Its too much to spend on something you don't really want too much. As they said the sales are coming up soon and you'll surely find something you love.

Or, you could just get the abbey that you really want.

I was thinking about getting that bag during the last sale but I passed and got a brown britt instead since I have too many black bags. I think it's a gorgeous bag and it's a great size. I kind of regret not getting it now! I'd pass on it for that price since it costs a bit more on Bluefly. It will probably go on sale again. I believe it was $519 plus tax during their last sale.