What do you think about this MBMJ's bag?

ecmd7

Jul 3, 2006
I really want a white bag this Spring/Summer. This one caught my eye. Please give me your honest opinions. TIA.

Attachments

• mbmjwhitebag.JPG
    mbmjwhitebag.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 113
hey ECMD, it's not for me, too casual look. (unless that's what you're using it for!). shape reminds me too much of guys carrying the manhattan portege sling bags

i'd rather go for a smart casual white leather bag.... maybe like a white stella? :graucho:

i like this one better compared to the first one. =)

but it still loooks a little casual to me. have you considered buying a white MJ bag on ebay? if you're going to pay full price for the MBMJ you could get one on ebay for just a little more. of course ebay requires patience for a white bag to appear and you'll have to get pics and get it authenticated blah blah blah...

hey ECMD, it's not for me, too casual look. (unless that's what you're using it for!). shape reminds me too much of guys carrying the manhattan portege sling bags

i'd rather go for a smart casual white leather bag.... maybe like a white stella? :graucho:

Now there's an idea.. I just saw a white stella on ebay.. it's used... but you could clean her up and she'd be just as good as new!