What do you think about the coach outlet signature monogram print

As someone who enjoys mostly full grain leather vintage and also interested in lines from the late ‘00s, I find it interesting and give Coach credit for mixing it up. If is really appeals to you, I say go for it. YOLO.
But as said above, it is reminiscent of what other designers have put out. Like a retro vibe. But this is not new for Coach (and other designers). If you are familiar with vintage Coach, you will see how over the past 5 years or so, the designers have used the good old vintage and not-yet-vintage elements to inspire designs. Nothing wrong with, just calling it what it is. And hey, if it made money in the past, expect it to be trotted out again.
So if a design feels vaguely familiar, this may be why.

As someone who enjoys mostly full grain leather vintage and also interested in lines from the late ‘00s, I find it interesting and give Coach credit for mixing it up. If is really appeals to you, I say go for it. YOLO.
But as said above, it is reminiscent of what other designers have put out. Like a retro vibe. But this is not new for Coach (and other designers). If you are familiar with vintage Coach, you will see how over the past 5 years or so, the designers have used the good old vintage and not-yet-vintage elements to inspire designs. Nothing wrong with, just calling it what it is. And hey, if it made money in the past, expect it to be trotted out again.
So if a design feels vaguely familiar, this may be why.
I yolo'd and ordered the Madi and a wristlet in green. I have so many different styles of Coach I thought why the heck not? Toss this on the pile! I think the green is fun. I sort of see it as a casual novelty bag, something I'll grab when I don't feel like doing a more subdued or dressy vintage leather.

I really like it! I just went for the notebook and snap wallet. I'm eying the city totes as well and might decide once I get the other items. Definitely gives me Goyard feels but is still very Coach to me. I hope they'll do this in a pastel pink and a deep wine color, think it'd look really nice.

Reactions: VintageViv