What do you recommend?

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
I'm considering a few handbags but would really like my next bag to be made of lambskin leather. I don't want to go over the thousand dollar mark which means BV and Chanel out OUT. I am looking for the soft & swooshy factor. It has to be worn as a shoulder not messenger bag and I prefer secure closures to prevent spillage.

Any suggestions?

Ooh, I second Bay's suggestion for Treesje. Their unglazed, matte leathers are very soft, e.g. the current grey leather in the Marley!

Botkier also has some great lambskin bags this season, and Botkier's lambskins are usually really soft too. If you're unsure which Botkier leathers are lambskin and which are cowhide, you can check out their site, click on any style, and click on the scrolldown menu for colour options. It states the type of leather of each colour option. The Venice hobo (or maybe even the satchel) sounds like it might be right up your alley!

Linea Pelle also always has great lambskin leathers, wonderfully soft as well. They definitely have some totes this year that fit the bill (zipper closures, long strap drop for shoulder wear), particularly in the Dylan collection!

I would also recomend a Miu Miu Coffer, if your willing to spend the money.
You can wear the big one on the shoulder and it comes with a messenger strap, just in case.
And the leather is TDF!
Very soft and smooschy and lots of colors:heart:

Miu Miu 1, You just gave me an idea! I remembered I loved the Miu Miu front pocket hobo. It had a comparable leather, I believe deerskin. It's selling @ Bergdorf Goodman for $1400. I have to wait for a sale but I LOVE that bag!!!!! I just hope the strap is long enough to fit on my shoulder (5'5, size 4).