What do you layer/stack with your VCA 5 motif bracelets?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
A spinoff thread to etk123's thread for layering with love bangles!
What do you layer your 5 motif's with? Please post pics! Thanks to etk123 for the thread inspiration.

Bump.

I am having a tough time with this. I am thinking a DBTY bracelet would look nice with mine. I tried it with my Tiffany's yg heart tag bracelet and I think it looked ok, but was worried about it scratching the mop. With my onyx I am not as concerned. I really like eisine (I think that is who it was) who layers hers with the Cartier Love and a Tiffany charm bracelet, but it is the onyx one so it still does not leave me with any ideas for my mop.

Bump.

I am having a tough time with this. I am thinking a DBTY bracelet would look nice with mine. I tried it with my Tiffany's yg heart tag bracelet and I think it looked ok, but was worried about it scratching the mop. With my onyx I am not as concerned. I really like eisine (I think that is who it was) who layers hers with the Cartier Love and a Tiffany charm bracelet, but it is the onyx one so it still does not leave me with any ideas for my mop.
I know what you mean, with my mop on the way to me I've been thinking about how to be able to wear it everyday and still have fun with it...without ruining it! Especially because I've scratched the face of my michele watch....

The betterridge sales associate insisted I could wear it everyday with out a problem...

Ideally what I would like to layer with the mop is another 5 motif in solid yellow gold and throw in a gold or rose gold beaded bracelet on one hand, and on the other I'd love the love bangle in YG and the tiffany sprinkle bracelet with lapis and diamond... I'd be too scared with the diamond bottom hitting the mother of pearl... But I def think putting the two motifs together would be nice if you like the look of your onyx and mop bracelet together.

this way I could rotate an eventual tiffany sprinkles necklace with the diamond/lapis/pearl ... my next potential purchase the tiffany bee pendant, and if I could find one second hand, a MOP 10 motif... I'd be very content and happy with that!

I;ve really been loving bracelet cuffs on my forearm... I think wearing the mop with this cuff higher up would be devine:
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...-p+18-c+287458-r+101323339-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

Last edited:
I like the wearing two Alhambra bracelets at once. Or one with a LOVE bracelet. They look better when they are the focus on the wrist.
I do stack my LOVE with Ippolita, Roberto Coin, and a diamond bangle. But I like the Alhambra to stand alone.

I like the wearing two Alhambra bracelets at once. Or one with a LOVE bracelet. They look better when they are the focus on the wrist.
I do stack my LOVE with Ippolita, Roberto Coin, and a diamond bangle. But I like the Alhambra to stand alone.
that sounds lovely, please post pics!!!

Oooh could you post pics of your Love stacks, pretty please? And a question for you...where do you purchase your VCA from? Is there any local place where you can see the pieces in person?

Oooh could you post pics of your Love stacks, pretty please? And a question for you...where do you purchase your VCA from? Is there any local place where you can see the pieces in person?

I will post pis. I bought from my SA at Neiman's. She is really good and also now I am buying from Naples, FLA store.
No VCA close to me :sad:(

I need to get my nails done and then I will post some pics! :biggrin: