what do you guys think???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.burberryusaonline.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2151929&cp=2119866.2050831.2072942&view=all&parentPage=family I just got this purse. I'm kind of regretting it because it is a bit big. I love big purses and have always carried them. I completely fell in love with it when I saw it but I have had a few people tell me it's a bit huge. I am in real estate and after a couple of closings recently I decided to splurge, my fiance likes it but I feel like he is just saying that so I won't feel bad. He did comment though, that I can't carry it on my shoulder but on my arm and he thinks that looks a bit uncomfortable. I'm perfectly OK carrying it like that, I feel no discomfort. I think it's practical for me and I can fit so many things in it. So what are your thoughts and comments?? Thanks in advance.

2. Personally it's not to my taste but if you like it I say keep it!

3. I'm sorry, but it's really NMS.
    However, if it's yours - and you love it - and you feel like you'll get a lot of use out of it - then keep it and enjoy it!

4. [​IMG]

I love it! It looks super practical and very unique!

5. :yes:ITA!

6. Thanks guys! Now that I think about It it's perfect for me! I wanted to get something unique and something that not everybody has :smile:

7. congrats!! :biggrin:

8. I really like it - congrats!