What do you guys think of the Mini crystal GG lizard bag (Jackie)

kfarrel2

May 18, 2015
https://www.gucci.com/us/en/pr/wome.../mini-crystal-gg-lizard-bag-p-677027F13HG1083

Hi all! I saw this bag on IG and my heart stopped. I think it is so beautiful! It was not available in the US yet but I had asked my SA about it. She texted me this morning to let me know she can get it. What do you think? It is expensive for Gucci (in my opinion). I almost wish it wasn't lizard so the price point would be under $4k. Do you think this is worth the price for how delicate it looks? Do you think it will hold its value for being more of a special bag? I would love to get your input! I do use my bags but try to take really good care of them in case I do want to resell down the line.

My current collection is: Gucci camera bag, Gucci Marmont medium, LV pochette metis, LV Montsouris backpack in emprinte, LV speedy, LV neverfull, a Tom Ford tote, Givenchy antigona, YSL Sunset, YSL Niki, Chanel medium CF and a Chanel mini reissue. The only black bag I would say which could be used for dressing up is the Chanel, and I feel like this one is so different! But... I could almost get a Chanel for the price.

Would love your feedback!!

I think this is beautiful and I love exotics. But, its not perfect enough for solely evening use and its certainly too beautiful to dress casually. Because of this I would say no. However, I can certainly see how one would buy it. Its stunning.

Last edited:
Update: My amazing SA was able to secure it for me. It's the only one in the US right now and I might sell one or 2 bags from my collection to alleviate the burn. I can't wait to see it in person!
Hi - I am thinking of buying this bag in dark pink/red - as it is fabulous looking. Do you still love it? Do you find it to be too small?