What do you guys think about this handle cover?

poshinstyle said:
HATE IT!!! Sorry.
poshinstyle said:
Seriously, it's hurting eyes.

poshinstlye: you do confirm that you really hate it :supacool:. Thanks for the opinions but sorry I can't remove the pics since I don't know how or don't know if I could...sorry for your eyes:crybaby: . Seem that nobody here likes it :crybaby: . I know it is hurting people who do love LV and think it could harm the LV image. I still personally like it. Don't know why. Maybe because I see them in person. It could be different from the pics. Well, I don't know.:shame: Thanks for you guys' opinions again. Do appreciate them.

I remember I was soo scared of using my Keepall, just because of the Natural Leather, then I thought, why the hell did I make my mom pay soo much, and its sitting in its box?

I like the idea of the covers, I dislike the fabrics used.

If sweaty hands are a problem, maybe consider a shoulder bag or a Damier bag that wouldn't stain.

It bothers me that someone would get a twilly all sweat-stained, but I guess it's their money. :shrugs:

I think it is a little bit extreme. Personally, I like it when my bags look like I actually use them! It is what makes them mine. Trying to keep them in new condition for as long as possible is just too much hassle. Use them and enjoy them! Just my two cents :supacool:

numommam said:
Hello everyone! I have visited this forum for a while and love it a lot. Now, I need you guys' opinions on this handle cover for speedy? Do they fit with the bags? Thank you very much:yes: .

View attachment 54963

View attachment 54964

View attachment 54965

View attachment 54966

View attachment 54967

View attachment 54968

I love them there so Hot, I would love one for my Keepall, are you selling them on Ebay ?. I think they are so good cause alot of people dont like the handles on their bags turning patina. I love the second one. :smile:

suedoc said:
If sweaty hands are a problem, maybe consider a shoulder bag or a Damier bag that wouldn't stain.

It bothers me that someone would get a twilly all sweat-stained, but I guess it's their money. :shrugs:
I'm thinking the same as Sue...Antigua also comes to mind. It's humid here, too, and I hardly use my speedy in summer for the same reason. I do love patina, but not the grey kind :yucky:.
I'm trying to put this 'delicately', but you did ask for opinions...and those covers make me sad...I can't help but think of bandages.

LV_addict said:
I think people should stop being so nuts about their bags and start using them already without handle covers, etc.:nuts:

You would be so proud of me, i've been using my denim bag for 3 days now :smile: I even got a coffee drip stain on it and was like :wtf: but when i got home i wiped it with a damp cloth and it came out :yahoo:

sweetlove said:
I also sweat a lot sometimes, and of course I won't carry my bag then - I want patina on my bags, not watermarks. However, I sometimes uses gloves or carry the bag on my arm or try to use my sweater sleeve. I used to wrap one of my perf scarves around the handles, but when I tought of how exposed it would get to the sweat, I stoppet immediately. I'm hopefully getting an operation soon to end this problem though:biggrin:

For this reason I think shoulder bags are much better :smile: more user friendly:yahoo: