What do you gals think...r/o

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Friends,
I called the Hermes boutique in Houston back in November 2005 and placed my name on the waiting list for the JPG shoulder birkin. Back then I was still living in Cali but I would be relocating to Houston in the near future. I told the SA in Houston and she was so nice and went ahead and placed my name on the wait list. I've since changed my phone number and just today I called Hermes Houston and asked them to update my #. The SA was nice and did so, but I'm just curious...will I lose my place on the list, do you think they really update the info. or will they just toss my number in the trash? I asked her if I could be placed on the wait list for another bag and she said sure. Took down the description and said thanks & that was it. Do you think I should just run to the boutique and talk to her
in person? I may lose sleep over this. I just want to be sure that I still have my place on the list. I forgot the gal who helped me back in November, I'm such a loser. *sigh* Thank you all for letting me get this off my chest.

OH, no, they'll update it! No worries.
I am surprised that they took your name ovet the phone, though, but I guess their list is open.
What color did you pick?