What do you do with old bags?

It wasn’t old, but I gifted a very close friend my Bagitali navy mock croc patent leather bag-we’ve been friend for gazillions of years, and I’m so attached to my bags that I now have trouble parting with the few that I have, so it was part of her Christmas present..so she’ll match my navy crocodile bags(she wouldn’t carry real croc).

Reactions: Mariapia
What do you do with old bags? Do you use it to death, sell before its death or becomes out of style? How often do you sell? What to do with old bags (premier brands) that is no longer restorable?
Apparently, purses can be transformed into jewelry. This video from 2014 explains. Disclaimer: I am not a purse owner, nor know how to make jewelry. But upcycling has always fascinated me, even though I lack the talent.

Here is the video on upcycling purses into jewelry such as bracelets:

Reactions: PACNWPurseLover
I don’t want to jinx the sale, as it hasn’t been paid for yet, but I listed for sale a large Mario Valentino black bag which I was no longer using, and yesterday evening somebody offered to buy it and I accepted.
Hopefully it’ll go through, as I was never going to use it again, and I don’t think my niece would either..
Creating a vacancy for a better bag lol!

Reactions: Mariapia