What do you do for motivation?*long post*

honeybear

O.G.
Mar 10, 2007
When I had my son 3 years ago I wanted to get back into shape fast. I am not very good at keeping up with a workout routine so I told myself for every minute I workout it would count for $1 toward a new LV bag.
I wanted to get a white MC speedy 30. :yahoo:

I worked out 3 to 4 times a week until I reached 2000 minutes and I went to get my new bag!

Now that I think of it, it's probably my favorite because I worked so hard for it!
Well I lost all the baby weight and was back in shape.

I had another baby last year and the pounds aren't coming off so I'm going to do it again! I need your help to decide what to get.

I'm thinking white MC trouville, white Le Talentueux, or Damier Duomo.

PLEASE HELP!:sos: I value your opinion soooooooooo much!

Does anyone else use LV as motivation? or am I :noggin:

I had a baby 15 months ago and my hubby and I made a bet last October. Whoever lost the most weight could choose anything for an xmas present. Of course my choice was an LV bag. I ended up losing the bet because I got pregnant again (I kept doing sit ups and coldn't figure out why my clothes kept getting tighter). Anyhow, your idea is spectacular and after this baby is born I am going to do the minute a dollar thing. THANKS!

By the way, I choose the le tal as well. You'll be one smoking hot mamma by the time you have the funds for that one!

Best of luck!!!!

OOOO- you are so not the only one in that self-professed "club"

but mine is opposite and probably why it never did work! Work out for 5 minutes for every LV dollar I spent!

I like your idea waaaaaaaay better!!! I hope you stick to it... I would put up pictures everywhere in your house of the bag you REALLY want~~ just as a reminder...

Set a goal--- like a 20 day goal, or a 35 day goal (setting goals not the same as weeks is a little easier because you don't automatically associate weeks with)

Like I said === good luck and hope it happens!!

Whoahm if I stuck to your idea I would be like negative pounds like my negative bank account! LOL

OOOO- you are so not the only one in that self-professed "club"

but mine is opposite and probably why it never did work! Work out for 5 minutes for every LV dollar I spent!

I like your idea waaaaaaaay better!!! I hope you stick to it... I would put up pictures everywhere in your house of the bag you REALLY want~~ just as a reminder...

Set a goal--- like a 20 day goal, or a 35 day goal (setting goals not the same as weeks is a little easier because you don't automatically associate weeks with)

Like I said === good luck and hope it happens!!

that is an amazing idea! i should do that with vacations instead of bags. i have less will power when it comes to bags.

i would definitely go for the suhali! good luck! :smile:

great idea! Despite that I am wanting an mc trouville as my next bag, if I were in your shoes and already had an mc speedy, I would then go for the damier duomo, gorgeous bag. Sorry, I'm not a huge fan of the suhali line so I'm a little biased towards the damier. I have never seen or heard of a suhali before coming to tpf, and still have yet to see one irl. The one I see here though that I like the most is the Le Fab in blue, but I would still prefer a duomo, has a really feminine shape, the suhali line is a little boxy and rigid.