What do you carry inside your LV Pochette(s)?

1. Out of curiosity, what do you carry inside it. Debating using two, one for cosmetics and the other for...I don't know yet.

2. I owned a Pochette Accessoires, exchanged it for a Toiletry Pouch. I use it as a purse organizer. So in there I put my wallet, BB charger, iPod, chewing gum, perfume and pens. =)

3. I use my Azur Pochette as my wallet. With my LV mono credit card holder inside for cards and then loose change and notes.

4. I use mine cross-body only and I typically carry a small thing for bank cards, lipstick, kleenex, keys, mints and any other small thing I need while running around.

5. That makes sense. I just cut my finger under the fingernail when I stabbed it reaching into pocket organizer to pull out my blasted phone charger.

6. I carry a small notebook, pen, camera, phone, vernis cles, gum and lipstick. I use it by itself or throw it inside a bigger bag if I need to carry more.

Hi DrDior, what strap are you using with your pochette?

7. Use it as a small bag:cles or wallet, blackberry, lipgloss and meds

8. I use the mono crossbody strap (which I love). It was about $225 in Toronto.

9. I carry de cosmetic pouch, pomme zcp, mono cles and a small black Mac cosmetic pouch for misc. stuff like pens gum floss etc.

10. My cc wallet, receipts, coupons, and gift cards. Anything of importance I don't want to misplace.

11. oh I remember seeing it on a lady at a restaurant, she had mono pochette and that strap, made me look twice, it looks cool and comfortable :tup:

12. Is it strange i am going strapless on the pochette?

image-3230013241.jpg
  13. Not at all. It's about what fits your needs. (like your bag charm) I cannot bring myself to spend the required amount on an LV bag charm, but I do like yours a lot.

14. Ok i thought i may have been the odd one going "strapless" i cant fathom spending that kinda money either on a charm i can get a another pochette :biggrin:
    This charm was 6.99$ at a store called Charlotte Russe ;) now that is cheap lol :smile:

15. Nice. A woman after my own heart. Now that's what I call being frugal. Works for me.