What do you all think about Crossbody Styles?

I love them. Messenger bags are hot this year, and for good reason! They are very urban and cool. Plus, they are so practical- you have your arms free for your baby stroller, groceries, whatever. I have an orange one now and I am getting a new one for Fall in dark green or tobacco for sure. :tup: Maybe not appropriate for some types of work, but for casual wear DEFINITELY!

I am a huge fan of crossbody style bags. I have quite a few, including the large LV Musette, and the LV Salsa with the long strap and the little LV Tambourin. When I go shopping, these are the bags I carry. Hands free, Baby!!!

I'm becoming more and more of a fan. I really enjoy having both hands free and not having a bag slip off my shoulder either.

For traveling, they're fantastic! :tup:

great for travel, or when you want to go hands-free...most premier designers have at least one style, so you have alot to choose from !!

I've LOVED them for years!!!! I have many, many crossbody style bags. I have them in all sizes, shapes and colors and price ranges. I have different ones for different purposes or needs and I don't typically use one every day, but there are times when nothing else will work :P or be more practical :tup:.

You said you just got one in the mail, but I would take your time deciding if you like it. Try different types, styles, sizes, and strap lengths until you find one that fits all your needs, wants, and desires. :yahoo:

it's great...!! i love 'em...!! can't beat handsfree! it also gives a nice urban street smart chic kinda look, sometimes if i see ppl (albeit fashionistas) struggling on a tram or in a market with a handcarry it look rather ridiculous really..
IMO leather ones are beautiful... the canvas or nylon ones are more suited for casual wear, leather can dress you up a lil more, but i agree with everyone, it's not for work, unless you a guy with a messenger bag :yes:

I don't prefer the look of a crossbody bag. Although I do admit they are much more practical b/c they leave your hands free. They're so in this fall, who knows maybe they'll grow on me.