What do u think of the new EPI ALMA in Prune Electric?

Apr 27, 2011
just saw this on their website,what do u think about it?

i would love to see if there is one TPF member that has it now and would be nice to see it in action(picture) just to have an idea.its available in regular size and MM.

Attachments

• Prune Electric.JPG
    Prune Electric.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,257
Saw it last night and compared it to the noire electric and Terre Ombre (sp?). The prune is lovely, but more brown than I thought it would be. I was hoping it would be more purple (like cassis but patent leather).

It is a very versatile colour and would go with a lot. I still prefer the noire electric.

i'm sure it is gorgeous, i love the epi electric - i saw an EE Alma at the Galleria this past weekend, so lovely. i won't be getting one because i don't care for silver-tone hardware and that is a deal breaker for me. but i certainly appreciate it as a lovely bag when i see someone else with one.

I almost bought it today, love it! But, I haven't seen it in person. I was thinking of buying due the website not being up to date on prices. I didn't get it, since I am on ANOTHER ban, after buying the cosmetic bag yesterday. Can't wait to see pics.

I was all set to love this color and even put a reserve on the one alma pm that the store was getting in the first shipment...when I saw it in IRL it wasn't the color I expected so I got the noir electric instead. I wanted more red or purple undertones :-s It isn't as dark as the color on the website.

Yeah, I just saw this as well.... I think it's nice but like the other women said I would prefer the Amarante... I just ordered the Noir Electric Alma MM & will be picking it up tomorrow...... I think it's an issue of preference...

Saw it on display today but didn't ask to look at it up close. I'm not sure if it as the lighting in the store or the actual color of the bag but I didn't love it.

The color was more of a burgandy-ish with maybe a slight purple tone. It wasn't purple enough for me.