What do the simple patent nudes look like?

Mine havent arrived yet, but in the pics I've seen they look to be same pink based nude as the Very Prives.

Ive attached one of the pics I was sent of them :smile:

Attachments

• nudepsimples.jpg
    nudepsimples.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 137
BG has already received these in store, I saw them yesterday. I love the idea of a nude patent simple pump, but unfortunately Bergdorfs only ordered it in a 70mm which is too low for my tastes.
I am sure that they are going to sell out quickly so if you are interested, you should call today. I believe my SA Thomas is working today so he will be able to help you.

There have been a couple of colors named "camel" over the years - I think if you look at the pictures of the nude yoyos in the "nude" thread that it is that color.

I hope mine ship soon if they are already in the store! I've talked to Thomas before too over the phone and he is very good.

i saw them at BG this week as well and they are stunning. not too beigey/light like the milk and not too rose. a really fabulous shade. i'm with kamilla though- i adore them but they were only in 70mm and that's just too short for me. thank goodness- i can't buy anything else for a very long time. LOL