What do people plan to get with their coupon?

Sep 14, 2008
Hi,

I was just wondering what people plan to get with their coupon? I am thinking of two wristlets and the C keychain or maybe both perfumes? Is there a better deal? Any suggestions. TIA! :smile:

^^I love the graphic op art scarf! Every time i look at it tied to my Madison swing pack, I smile! Is that a picture of yourself you took in your new avatar? If it is, you look great and your hair is So cute!

I am debating between getting a teal swingpack or the Madison small wallet and the berry op art minnie, but I would still be $4 short that way, so I not sure....

Total after discount will be $156, equivalent to a 32% discount!

Attachments

• Madison Small Wallet.jpg
    Madison Small Wallet.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Op Art Wristlet.jpg
    Op Art Wristlet.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I'm not sure! I'm definitely getting the op-art ponytail scarf and I want the perfume but I'm debating between the purse spray or the full bottle. Then I'll have to fill in to reach $150. Other stuff I'm considering: another scarf, "m" charm, lipgloss heart, etc.

IF I were in town next week (I'll be on vacation - no where near a Coach store unfortunately ...:crybaby:) I'd use mine (which I gave away already) to get the "K" charm, and either the Op Art Capacity wristlet (#41988) or the Op Art top handle pouch (#41991) in plum... plus I need to get the 2009 refill for my agenda....

Now, if it were the 25% off PCE, I'd definitely get the Med. Plum Carly.

I can't wait to see what everyone gets though, so post pics!!

I've been shopping at the outlets and the bay for bags as of late, but I will probably use my coupon to buy some accessories (although my SA keeps tempting me with the Julianne). I plan to get at least the op art cosmetic case and wristlet to match my bag. That will be just enough to make use of the coupon! If it were PCE, well, there are several bags I would definitely buy...Julianne, plum Carly, steel Sabrina, etc... Oh well!!! :P