What do I do after entering the Wrong Shipping Address?

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
So, yeah. I feel like an idiot. After getting all hot and bothered over the fact that it's been a week since I ordered my new slingbacks, I go online to check its status and it turns out I'm my own enemy :Push: I entered the wrong city for my shipping address! Now my slingbacks are probably lost in some postal limbo slash purgatory slash Heck out in the middle of goodness-knows-where.

I dont know what to do. I already emailed them, I couldnt find a number to call (zappos.com) and I'm freaking out just a little because the semesters almost over and if they dont get here by the time I move out, I'm screwed and I just wasted my money.

:cry:

Thanks Loganz and Jill! After submitting the email, an automated response included a 1-800 number in the signature so I called. He said as long as I put the right zip code (which I did) they should be here soon enough. It's taking so long because for regular mail it's 7-10 business days. I wasnt sure because I always think 4-5 business days is the longest it could take.

Oh rats! Wait and see if they reply and it get sent back to them. Then put a forwarding address in to the post office for your dorm addy if they aren't there before the end of the semester. It may cost a couple of bucks, but much cheaper than the whole loss! :amuse:
If you had the right postal code on your original order, you may still get it in time too. Good luck and let us know!

I did something very similar a few weeks ago. I entered the City, State and Zip, but failed to enter a street address :shame:. I called Staples after the order didn't show up, and I received it the next day....

:cry: [sniff] They're not coming.

Zappos.com said:
Dear [...],

Thank you for shopping at Zappos.com. We received your
return and credited you in full. Please be aware that your
credit card company may take up to 10 business days to
process the credit to your account. The following item
was returned:

AK Anne Klein: Makaya in Black Leather, 5.5

Please feel free to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.

Sincerely,

Customer Loyalty Team

Guess my hunt for the perfect slingbacks continues. I would just reorder these, but after further reading the feedback on them, I'm a little hesitant. Plus, I want to wait until they credit my account before making another purchase. Wish me luck!

Thanks for all your help ladies!