What do i buy instead

baglady23

Sep 29, 2010
Well after sending my Alexa tweed back for the third time for repair (thinking third time lucky) i received a letter saying not repairable

so i have a voucher in my pocket and a trip to York tomorrow i believe there is a Mulberry shop near by

does anyone know what York shop is like is there much selection or do i make a trip to Bicester instead

then there is the decision of what to buy instead:smile:

what do you think girls bearing in mind i am an alexa and ledbury girl

most of the outlets are the same, they normally have the same stock. shepton mallet is the true factory shop and it does have a lot of the subs and the 00 stamped bags. they sometimes have so treasures there.

sad about the sparkling tweed :sad:

The York outlet is smaller than Bicester, or at least it used to be. I think I read a thread recently about a re-furbishment & re-opening, so maybe you could be in for a treat! The little city of York itself is lovely, and Mulberry is right in the middle. I'm sure you'll find something nice - good luck!

I was at York over the weekend and they didn't have any Alexas - just a clutch in stock. The refurb looked great. Lots of the extravagant, gorgeous Bayswaters, lots of Mabels and Annies too. Really lovely store, but think Shepton Mallet may hold more of the gems.

huummm think i will pop in anyway but i think a trip to bicester at the weekend is in order too

thanks for your help you never know there might be a cheeky reveal tomorrow:biggrin: