What do Goyard fans like to indulge in? Post your NON Goyard purchases here!!

I have Mulberry and YSL bags in addition to my Goyard. I recently acquired a Hermes wallet that I love.

Some photos:

Hermes Silk'in Wallet. The interior is pink silk and looks so vibrant that I can't help but be happy when I open it.
wallet1-1.jpg

wallet3-1.jpg

Mulberry Rouge Noir Bayswater. Depending on how the light hits is, it can either look purple or a very very dark red.
RNBays6.jpg

RNBays3.jpg

Mulberry Printed Oak Bayswater
bays1.jpg

YSL Chocolate Muse
muse5.jpg

I'll take some photos of my Hermes scarves and share those, too.

My other bags are mainly LV, then one Chanel, Longchamp, Gerard Darel and a cheapo Charles & Keith bag
DSC01501e.jpg

Then my H-belt that I still cannot fit it... shame on me :ninja:
DSC01520.JPG

Other than that I love make up and fragrances, but need to take newer pics of them.
Something else that I love and use regularly
DSC07887.JPG

and something more surprising
gibson%20sg%20standard.jpg

Here are a few photos- I'll post some more photos of my bags and more Hermes scarves once I get back to school!

Ash Wedge Trainers (yes... only one in this photo, sorry. I had to wear at least one shoe while taking the photo!)
4262198207_491faf57d0_o.jpg

A few of my fave scarves
4262950742_f2acb0a342_o.jpg

Photos via Flickr

Mette, love all your Mulberry bags :love:
Swopp, nice collection !
bextasy, I have the same sandals :flowers:
Annalcg, nice bootie ! Where can I find them ?

Here are some of my favorite Hermes bags :flowers:
Barenia & Denim toile JPG
BareniaDenimjpg.jpg

Sellier Black Kelly 32 & Lilac Bolide 31
bbkkellyandbolide.jpg

Retourne Blue Jeans Swift Kelly 35
kelly2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, LoveThatThing! I purchased them in Bergdorf's 5F (great shoe selection there!). ShopBop has a really nice selection as well. Also, if you're going to Italy anytime soon they are all over the place. I was just in Milan and they were in many stores, and my Italian teacher from Florence says she knows them well.

I love love what you did with the handle of the Bolide!!! That's a twilly, yes? Your collection is super fun, I :heart: it.

annalcg Yes, those are the twillys, they match perfectly with the color of the bolide! Thanks for the info on the shoes, I'll have my sister look for them while she's in Paris maybe they'll have it there too :smile: