What did I just see?

Mar 26, 2011
I saw a woman today with the most beautiful BV bag I've seen in a while.
Sorry- no pictures!
I don't know what it was called or where she purchased other than she mentioned just buying it in Florida so I know it was a new one.
-nero
- kind of a E/W tote style
- the handles were woven into the bag so it was all one piece which made the handles non-adjustable
- approximately 16"-18" wide x 10"high x 4"-5" deep

Any thoughts on what this bag might be? Need to add to my wishlist!

Sorry- no pictures!

I don't know what it was called or where she purchased other than she mentioned just buying it in Florida so I know it was a new one.

-nero

- the handles were woven into the bag so it was all one piece which made the handles non-adjustable

Was it Intreciatto or a smooth leather?

Sorry- no pictures!
-nero

Is it anywhere on the BV site? If not, which bag on the website does it look the most like?

In Florida they have a lot of flea markets and replica BV is very common down there. I am not saying it was a fake but it is something to consider if you cannot find a pic of it anywhere

In Florida they have a lot of flea markets and replica BV is very common down there. I am not saying it was a fake but it is something to consider if you cannot find a pic of it anywhere
They also have an outlet in Orlando, so it's possible it's an outlet-exclusive item.

They also have an outlet in Orlando, so it's possible it's an outlet-exclusive item.

I agree. I did look through recent outlet photos but I didn't see anything remotely matching OP's description. I'm on my way to Palm Springs. If I have time today, I will stop by Cabazon. If not today, I'll stop on Weds. on my way to LA.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459631044.570923.jpg
I know this isn't exactly it because the straps are adjustable but it's an easy/west style tote I purchased at the Orlando outlet.

Thought it might help narrow it down for you?! Good luck!

Is it anywhere on the BV site? If not, which bag on the website does it look the most like?

No I couldn't find it on any website including BV. I remember it looking most similar to a larger Bella or a smaller Rete but the handles blended up into the bag as if it was
all one large piece of intreciatto leather. If that makes sense.