What deodorant works the best?

I've tried Lady speed stick, secret, arm and hamer, dove and none of them work well for me. (I sweat a lot, in cold and hot weather) I ended up reading all of them and picking up the one with the 25% alumimun zinconium in it, usually everything else I had was between 12%-20 and none really worked. Thankfully this new brand Arrid, extra dry is great! For the first time in years I'm very pleased to find one that works!

I LOVE Kiehl's new deoderant. It comes in a squeeze tube...it is a cream formulation.

It is alittle more expensive than normal deoderant but it works great!

This is so funny! During one mall trip, I'd forgotten to wear deodarant.:Push: Out of desperation, I quickly popped into the Kiehl's store, bought this one, ducked into MAcy's dressing room to put it on and it worked really well! I'd buy it again!

I really like Secret's Clinical Strength. It keeps me dry better than anything else I've tried! I apply it morning and night, and it makes such a difference.

Before that I used Dove (better than the regular Secret IMO). It certainly kept me smelling nicely, but I still had wetness problems with it.

Mitchum smart solid. Works great and has a subtle fresh scent. Stay away from the stain-free version of Mitchum. The stick crumbled in the summer heat.

I haven't found one yet. I don't sweat that much so I don't really need anything strong. My problem is I can't find anything that doesn't leave stains and still protects "just in case".