What could be the cause for this delayed shipping? (RM.com) HELP!

rockstarmish

Your friendly neighborhood rock chick
O.G.
Aug 24, 2011
Am I just freaking myself out, or does this really happen on the post holiday season?

I need all the help I can get as this situation is seriously stressing me out and making me anxious,
So, I ordered a bag from RM.com and I ordered it on January 2nd, I didn't check the tracking until today and was surprised that it's not even in the UPS system! It says the label was made on the 3rd but it's the 6th already and nothing. The last timed, I ordered from RM, the next day after i ordered it would already be shipped. Does anyone have an idea what is going on? Better question, have any of you experienced this? Should I be worried?
Thanks!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 112
  • Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 124
As you have some basic tracking info, it should be ok.
BUT as your previous experience has been that you would have received the item by now,
I would make contact (phone if possible) with RM and UPS just to check what is the situation is.
Better to act now and get some piece of mind.

Reactions: rockstarmish
As you have some basic tracking info, it should be ok.
BUT as your previous experience has been that you would have received the item by now,
I would make contact (phone if possible) with RM and UPS just to check what is the situation is.
Better to act now and get some piece of mind.
Thank you for replying! I contacted RM customer service and they were able to help. Apparently, it was the UPS tracking that was delayed.