Books & Music What Concerts are you attending/have attended?

We saw Bonnie Raitt at Wolf Trap, Va, last Saturday. She was magnificent. So many standing ovations. The opening act was Richard Thompson Trio, who my son told me is one of the best guitarists around. A great show but it was so hot.

Reactions: JetSetGo!
I saw the Front Bottoms, Modern Baseball and Brand New in Rochester the other week, great show! Hopefully going to an indie pop/alt concert (atlas genius, grouplove, judah and the lion, dirtyheads, capital cities, andrew mcmahon in the wilderness) in buffalo this december!

Reactions: Shelby33
Just attended the Bon Jovi's "This House is not for sale" yesterday and it was as always, fantastic! A little disappointed that it was 2 hours shorter this time around, but I still had a great time. Can't wait to see them again in the future!

So far I have lined up:
Nickelback with Daughtry
Muse with 30 Seconds to Mars
OneRepublic
Bruno Mars

Hoping to add Ed Sheeran to that list! I'm a concert fanatic!

Lined up so far this year (can't wait!)
Ballyhoo! (this is a local band from MD that my husband and I both love so we see them as much as we can!)
Jimmy Buffett (this is for my husband's bday at his request...I'm meh on Buffett but it will be fun to people watch)
Slightly Stoopid/Iration/The Movement (another line up that my husband and I both LOVE) - Kind of surprised that they are playing at Wolf Trap but we got 3rd row seats in the pavilion so I'm super excited - no "rush the lawn" for this one!)
Depeche Mode (AHHHHH!!!!! - going with my best friend!)

This year, so far I've seen the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but I have a lot of shows coming up. Next one up is Radiohead at the end of this month; others this year include four (as of now) U2 shows (I am a superfan), The Shins, Muse/30 Seconds to Mars, Prince's old band The Revolution, and Elbow. Also going to the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame Induction show, and all three days of the Panorama Festival here in NYC.

Lined up so far this year (can't wait!)
Ballyhoo! (this is a local band from MD that my husband and I both love so we see them as much as we can!)
Jimmy Buffett (this is for my husband's bday at his request...I'm meh on Buffett but it will be fun to people watch)
Slightly Stoopid/Iration/The Movement (another line up that my husband and I both LOVE) - Kind of surprised that they are playing at Wolf Trap but we got 3rd row seats in the pavilion so I'm super excited - no "rush the lawn" for this one!)
Depeche Mode (AHHHHH!!!!! - going with my best friend!)

I love Wolf Trap.

Did you know that Jimmy Buffett will be investing in retirement homes with a Margaritaville theme?! I guess the original parrot heads are senior citizens now.