What colour is this Pandora?

I’ve most often seen it called, and think it’s name is Anthracite. In case you’re buying, as of 3 years ago this color got mixed up a lot. There are two somewhat similar colors which I’ve seen called elephant or grey (it’s more grey), and a more caramel lighter warm one called camel, and I’ve seen all three called brown, and all three get mixed up, and seen different tags on bags of the same color. That said, it’s been out for awhile so maybe it’s all sorted now.

Reactions: randr21
I’ve most often seen it called, and think it’s name is Anthracite. In case you’re buying, as of 3 years ago this color got mixed up a lot. There are two somewhat similar colors which I’ve seen called elephant or grey (it’s more grey), and a more caramel lighter warm one called camel, and I’ve seen all three called brown, and all three get mixed up, and seen different tags on bags of the same color. That said, it’s been out for awhile so maybe it’s all sorted now.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, as I'm trying to find this exact colour and it's been tough without knowing the name, and when the colours look so similar online.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, as I'm trying to find this exact colour and it's been tough without knowing the name, and when the colours look so similar online.
No problem :wave:
I bought two of these myself online and it was a bit of a challenge! I havent seen the grey or camel recently though, so if you’re buying new it might be easier. Good luck ... I love that bag!

Reactions: saracate