What Colors Does the Luxury Line Flap Come In?

From the Spring / Summer collection the Luxury Ligne came in Light Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver, and Metallic Black (all goatskin)...I know this Fall they have the Metallic Silver & the Metallic Bronze (the bronze is so beautiful:smile:
K~:flowers:

Forgot...I only mentioned the metallics!:upsidedown:

Attachments

• 20 cenft 7-20-06 108.jpg
    20 cenft 7-20-06 108.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 57
  • chanel luFGx lt gold 005.jpg
    chanel luFGx lt gold 005.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 20%20cent2%20018.jpg
    20%20cent2%20018.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 41
  • richie%27s%20house%20005.jpg
    richie%27s%20house%20005.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 47
  • chanel%20luxury%20flap%20bronze%20002.jpg
    chanel%20luxury%20flap%20bronze%20002.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 59
I've been eyeing the bronze color. It is so gorgeous. How long do you think I can carry a metallic bag? The black I think would be fine to carry long term, just not sure about the bronze. Too trendy to put so much money into???

I don't know...the bronze isn't as shiny as the other metallics...you might be able to just pass it off:smile:) That's my favorite color...I have both of the bags up above so if you would like me to send a pic of the Black next to the Bronze....just let me know! It really is SUCH a GREAT color!!!
K~

Those are so beautiful! I was thinking of purchasing either the black, metallic black, or the metallic gold. Does anyone personally own the metallic gold? I wanted to see a picture of it close up.

Thank you guys! :smile:

The metallic gold has been recalled for peeling issues. The bowlers had a lot of issues and I think the same would apply to the flap since it is the same leather. Personally, I wouldn't chance it. I think the metallic black has major staying power because it isn't flashy metallic; it's shiny and textured.