What Colors Does the Luxury Line Flap Come In?

1. I was wondeirng if someone could answer me this question:

What Colors Does the Luxury Line Flap Come In?

Thank You! :smile:

2. Black, dark bordeaux, and white. Not sure of any others.

3. From the Spring / Summer collection the Luxury Ligne came in Light Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver, and Metallic Black (all goatskin)...I know this Fall they have the Metallic Silver & the Metallic Bronze (the bronze is so beautiful:smile:
    K~:flowers:

Forgot...I only mentioned the metallics!:upsidedown:

20 cenft 7-20-06 108.jpg chanel luFGx lt gold 005.jpg 20%20cent2%20018.jpg richie%27s%20house%20005.jpg chanel%20luxury%20flap%20bronze%20002.jpg
  4. I've been eyeing the bronze color. It is so gorgeous. How long do you think I can carry a metallic bag? The black I think would be fine to carry long term, just not sure about the bronze. Too trendy to put so much money into???

5. I don't know...the bronze isn't as shiny as the other metallics...you might be able to just pass it off:smile:) That's my favorite color...I have both of the bags up above so if you would like me to send a pic of the Black next to the Bronze....just let me know! It really is SUCH a GREAT color!!!
    K~

6. I think the bronze has major longevity as compared to true metallics, I LOVE Chanel's bronze!

7. Those are so beautiful! I was thinking of purchasing either the black, metallic black, or the metallic gold. Does anyone personally own the metallic gold? I wanted to see a picture of it close up.

Thank you guys! :smile:

8. The metallic gold has been recalled for peeling issues. The bowlers had a lot of issues and I think the same would apply to the flap since it is the same leather. Personally, I wouldn't chance it. I think the metallic black has major staying power because it isn't flashy metallic; it's shiny and textured.

9. My NM had a metallic black today!

10. Saks in Bala Cynwyd had one in black and one in silver this afternoon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice