What colors are coming in the Legacy Clutch?

skadinger

O.G.
Apr 29, 2007
I'm thinking of purchasing a Legacy Clutch (the regular, not the basket clutch) with my PCE this weekend. The color I really want is sand, but I don't think that is available. Does anyone know what colors are going to be coming soon in this item? Thanks!

You can just call customer service and ask what colors are available to order. I called a week ago or so and was told Chambray is available to order (even though it's not on the site yet). I didn't ask about sand though.

Is this about the smaller or larger clutch?

I emailed Coach on the 15th while Black, Cognac, Carnelian and Black Cherry (this color had popped up again briefly) were on the website and asked what else would be coming soon, or if other colors weren't on the site, but could be ordered. The rep said NO new colors and NO pre-release information for the large legacy clutch (48021).
The very next day, black cherry was gone again, but lemon had been added to the lineup. How did she not see lemon in her system the day before it hit the site? I thought I'd read here on TPF that chambray was coming. Now I see it is coming. So that makes at least 2 new colors, lemon and chambray. Odd she told me nothing new.

I just called to check for others, just in case, and it's Lemon and Chambray as far as new colors for the larger clutch in Style # 48021. Plus we have the current colors black, carnelian and cognac. Black Cherry may still be floating around at some stores somewhere.
She wasn't sure when chambray will hit the site for a visual, though.

Oooohhhhhh, This new info may through my plans for tomorrow for a loop. I'd already narrowed it down to the Courtenay or Romy, but I needed to test drive each. This makes it more complicated.

This pic was in a magazine. New colorblock color for the clutch

20130113_210353.jpg

Don't know how I also forgot about the 3 new perforated large clutches (Style # 49001). I love the navy with bright citrine. The watermelon and bisque are also gorgeous.

Attachments

• image-537653659.jpg
    image-537653659.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 163
  • image-2694575048.jpg
    image-2694575048.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 164
  • image-3556244917.jpg
    image-3556244917.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 188
Last edited: