what color of kelly pouchette should i buy?

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
H ~appines la la land
hi ladies, i am in loveeeee love love with KP, i am wondering what color will be the most versatileee, most of my outfit is black n white, mostly i go with dark clothes (blacks) and some pastel colors like pink n purples...rare brown beige etc...i rarely wear brown..

now i am sure i will buy the black kp in shiny croc with palladium hw for suree but maybe in 2011 haha
so colors that i should not buy are;
1. black - i should not buy the black...because someday ill buy the black croc..kwim?
2. beige or white - i have few cluthes in that color already...
3. pastel colors - rose dragee or blue jean, i think its too no no?

so what color do u think i shud get? sorry for being crazy...ow and i already have white jige and rouge H jige.

thx u for ur kind help, hope u dont mind sharring your thoughts. Thank you once again.

hermesmonkey

Feb 18, 2008
Orange, rouge vif are some possibilites in regular leathers. While they pop, they actually go with quite a lot.

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
H ~appines la la land
im thinkin of red (vermillion/vif/garrance or purple (raisin a bit too dark for me...maybe violet) or pink (rose shocking/fuschia)?
actually now...i am being offereda havanne with gold hw....what do u think of this color?
i dont wear brown that much hiks....but i need a color that superrr versatile...
tia ladies n gentleman =)

Ranag

Light Years Away
Jan 4, 2006
I have been trying to figure out what color to get in one of these as well! Bleu de Prusse was very pretty since I wear jeans a lot.

I think a bright shade would be lovely to add a pop of color. Whatever you choose, I am sure it will be fantastic :heart:

Lyanna Stark

Out of Control
O.G.
Dec 24, 2006
Are you getting a croc also for this one or a normal leather? I would suggest a lizard since you have a black croc on the roadmap.

Fuschia, bright purple, or bright red lizard would be very nice. You definitely need a bright colour to pop your outfit.

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
Do you wear white gold / platinum jewellery or yellow gold jewellery most of the time? I attended a recent formal event and had worn my white gold diamond jewellery. And had in mind to whip out my Prune Box KC with GHW, forgetting it has GHW. When I looked into my mirror, I was shocked. The clash was too glaring. I went for my Black Box KC with PHW instead.

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
H ~appines la la land
hi ladies thx u so much for your kind help. i wanna get a normal leather. i like lizard on kelly or birk but not on KP.
and yes I LOVEEE BRIGHTON BLUE or BLUE SAPPHIRE but how can i get them? hiks....
so i should reject on this havanne with gold hw?
mrs sparkles: yes i think hw matters if the color of the bag is quite dark...

so is it down to red or bright pink or bright purple n bright blue? no havanne? hks i am just scared that i'll regret pasisng on havanne with goldhw =)

Handybags

Make It Work
O.G.
Nov 4, 2006
I don't think you'll regret passing on the Havanne if you don't wear brown.

And the pop colours you mention are so much more "poppier" LOL in lizard I would strongly advise you to consider red, orange or purple lizard.

Another other alternative is Gris Fonce Lizard - a soft silvery neutral. Very versatile IMO.