What color is coral??

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
I want a coral evelyne...so confused with all the colors. Which color is a true coral?

(I want to match my poppy tieks;). )

Rose jaupier
Rouge pivoine

Jan 15, 2011
I can see Pivoine as being that kind of a coral, it really depends on undertones and leather. Even Capucine is kind of a coral IMO.

Reactions: lulilu

lovetheduns

May 10, 2011
I want a coral evelyne...so confused with all the colors. Which color is a true coral?

(I want to match my poppy tieks;). )

Rose jaupier
Rouge pivoine
I have a rouge pivoine evelyne and to me, it doesn't pass as a coral. It is an odd color. I don't view it as red red, it seems more "dusty" than that in some light it seems like it is more orangey red and other times more pinky red.

tustin

O.G.
Jan 17, 2010
How about Orange Poppy? I have this in Epsom and it's a shade more orange but reminds me of a shade of coral.

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Birkin Bliss
Rouge pivione reads red mostly. Hard to capture but gp is rp... reads red. Bad lighting but I sold the gp bc I wanted Coral. it's confusing bc they're pretty close but def Rj is Coral... birkin has more orange... totally Coral imo... and irl the difference is obvious to a color lover. Hth

Attachments

Israeli_Flava

Counting My Blessings 1 Birkin At A Time ;)
O.G.
Nov 26, 2009
Birkin Bliss
On another note, poppy isn't Coral... not sure if you're referring to h poppy... but poppy doesn't match rj. H poppy is way more orange ...

Reactions: lulilu

MSO13

May 22, 2014
a fort made from H scarves
Technically Pivoine is based on a coral/salmon peony flower but in leather to me it reads more red. I would say Jaipur is closer to the Pantone color you selected.

Good luck!

Apr 24, 2009
I think rj is closest to the color swatch you wanted. But it can be a bit neon/red-ish in different lighting. Imo a good reference of true coral is flamingo.

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Thanks everyone for the input!!

Rose Japiur evelyne should arrive late next week !!