What color did I get?

titania029

O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
I ordered a Vert Gazon Day through a SA in NJ NM, shipped from the Vegas store, and sent to the Dallas store (long story). It arrived yesterday, and it took 4 phone calls for someone to find out where the bag is within the store, stuck in receiving because everyone was busy shipping things to Last Call. I stood around for 20 minutes while 3 people, including the manager, searched for the bag. After all that, it was the wrong color. So what color is this? I searched through the reference section, but didn't find a match.

I almost don't want to return it. Lee at the NJ Short Hills store provided such good service, I actually feel bad.

Attachments

• IM000818.jpg
    IM000818.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 306
Definitely looks like a gorgeous Emerald 06 to me!

attachment.php

Wow...I thought the SA you mention is one who knows Balenciaga more than most...he said this was Vert Gazon? I guess none of them are infallible, though. It's very lovely---but it definitely looks like the '06 Emerald to me. At least w/Neiman's you can return it if you don't love it! BTW, you shouldn't feel bad...if anything it will be a good educational experience for him!! ;)

Wow...I thought the SA you mention is one who knows Balenciaga more than most...he said this was Vert Gazon? I guess none of them are infallible, though. It's very lovely---but it definitely looks like the '06 Emerald to me. At least w/Neiman's you can return it if you don't love it! BTW, you shouldn't feel bad...if anything it will be a good educational experience for him!! ;)

:yes:

Lee never saw the bag. He didn't have any in his store, so he tracked one down in Vegas, so whoever at that store must have made a mistake on the color. I thought his service was good because he quickly searched for the bag, called me back promptly, and even tracked the bag for me. He left me a message the day before it arrived in Dallas to let me know when I can go get it.

I have to say, this emerald is starting to grow on me...