What Chanel has made you break your bag ban? And why?

And i though I only needed the black mini rectangular caviar, but hey! I needed a summer colored bag [emoji24] now savings are gone!!!!

5aa6b2dc01365be469851dd6f1746daa.jpg

This is the one that got me out from the bag ban island. My justification is my iPhone 6 plus fits perfect in the middle part. I still have not get back to the ban Island yet .:smile:

View attachment 3541587

I was so tempted to get this bag a few weeks ago but I just couldn't find it in the combo I wanted!!! Aus didn't seem to order the caviar... nonetheless this bag is still beautiful and I agree, the justification for buying this really is the handy middle compartment for the phone!

Hahaha I like how you decide to not return to ban island [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] for me it's been, I send myself there, escape, send myself back there, escape again, and now I've sent myself back but who knows if I'll escape again [emoji28] maybe I should follow you and not bother getting back on ban island...

I was so tempted to get this bag a few weeks ago but I just couldn't find it in the combo I wanted!!! Aus didn't seem to order the caviar... nonetheless this bag is still beautiful and I agree, the justification for buying this really is the handy middle compartment for the phone!

Hahaha I like how you decide to not return to ban island [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] for me it's been, I send myself there, escape, send myself back there, escape again, and now I've sent myself back but who knows if I'll escape again [emoji28] maybe I should follow you and not bother getting back on ban island...
I could not go back there yet since xmas is around the corner. :smile:

IMG_1481496810.819185.jpg

This black and white bowler had my heart and I coveted it for many months, every time I walked through Neiman Marcus. However, I swore I was banned after spending some time in Goyard and getting some amazing Anniversary gifts/trips/art from DH. I needed to be content! But I love Black and White so sold some bags I wasn't using and went for it.

I swore I was done, but then we went to Paris last month and I justified this navy chevron Boy with the savings/VAT and my birthday. It was totally worth it! But now I'm really banned. Even DH thinks it is stunning and he thinks all Chanel looks the same - lol.

IMG_1481497042.770438.jpg

View attachment 3545877

This black and bowler had my heart and I coveted it for many months, every time I walked through Neiman Marcus. However, I swore I was banned after spending some time in Goyard and getting some amazing Anniversary gifts from DH. I sold some bags I wasn't using and went for it.

I swore I was done, but then we went to Paris last month and I justified this Boy with the savings/VAT and my birthday. It was totally worth it! But now I'm really banned.

View attachment 3545884

Oh my your boy is gorgeous!!! The navy with chevron with silver hardware is such a striking combo!!!!! Totally justified purchase [emoji12] congrats he is such a beauty [emoji7]

Reactions: clu13