what Chanel bag is Ashley Tisdale carrying?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    i came across this chanel bag and fell absolutely in love with it.
    what model is it and how much is it?:confused1:

2. the new Modern Chain I think{?}

3. :yes:

4. Is this the bag that is on recall? I think it is the one with the Lucite chain

5. who is it that is carrying it..
    Michelle- why is it on recall- I am thinking about getting one

6. I heard something about the chain cracking. I had read it on the ebay boards.

7. it's Ashley Tisdale.

8. Yep, this bag has been recalled by Chanel.:tdown:

9. Recall :Push:? Why Chanel did not make a complete evaluation of the quality of this bag (or reliability of the chain) before they released this bag?
    Sadly, this new MC tote is really nice-looking IRL, but its quality cannot justify its high price very well.

10. Wow, the bag was recalled already? That's crazy. I love the design, but I worry that it's a bit trendy and isn't really classic.

11. recalled???, just saw it at Chanel/SCP, is pretty but dont really care about the lucite handles.

12. it's the new modern chain from cruise I think. the chain is of plastic/rhodoid it had been recalled cause it was breaking or something but I heard they fixed?? the problem ...:nogood:

13. Modern chain tote with resin hardware.