What can I sandwich between jade bangle and watch?

Jun 5, 2012
I need your help please ladies!

I currently wear a jade bangle on my left wrist and watch or bracelets on the right, but as I'm right handed, I'd like to move my watch to the left (jade bangle has to stay left though). I'm really not keen on the idea of metal knocking against the jade bangle - is there anything I can sandwich between the two to prevent them from banging against each other?

I've had a look at cord bracelets, which are either not thick enough, or come adorned with metals/gems.

Any suggestions welcome :hbeat: TIA!

Here's a pic of the jade bangle with the watch:
b0f90b71-d3e9-4f37-9c64-ff8db2645bf2_zpsbcfb194c.jpg

I would not stack anything with my jade bangle for the fear it might crack it. If I'm wearing my jade I made sure that it will only be by itself. I baby my jade bangle more than the other of my jewelleries.

I would not stack anything with my jade bangle for the fear it might crack it. If I'm wearing my jade I made sure that it will only be by itself. I baby my jade bangle more than the other of my jewelleries.

Thanks stmary! I don't like the idea of metals being in contact with my jade bangle, which is why it's stayed lonely on my left arm for almost a year, but it feels like I'm wasting a lot of arm space :P and wearing jewellery on my right ultimately gets in the way.

I'm looking for a non metal bracelet to act as a cushion between the watch & jade.

Sonething in tortoiseshell might work.

Will check this out too, thanks! :biggrin:

yeah. take a look at hermes range of leather bracelets. if not, maybe a Bottega Veneta Double leather bracelet for more cushion.

Oh I like that Bottega Veneta double leather bracelet! Although it has a metal tag, it's only small and shouldn't hit the jade too often :thinking: Thank you for the suggestion!

Maybe try celine or mulberry leather too, if you are looking to cushion it. :smile:

Going to check them out too, thanks again!