What brand you love? and which brand you will never think to buy?

the brands I'm mostly interested in are Balenciaga(bags), Chanel(bags and small frou frou pieces) and Hermes(bags but can't afford them yet,scarves, and my biggest love, the enamel bracelets).

Then, from other brands I like certain pieces but wouldn't buy anything else, eg. Fendi Spy(have it but never wear it), MJ Stam(have it but never wear it), and from LV I love the inclusions and the small accessories, but not really the bags. I'd like to own a BV bag too.

Never say never.
Right now, I've got some Coach handbags
I carry a Coach Brief case almost every day.
I've got some kate spade (my tote is currently my daughter's diaper bag!)
My current loves are Kooba and Botkier

I'd love to have a Hermes Kelly someday!

I love Isabella fiore. The originality and good workmanship...its IF every time for me. I will never buy LV bags, especially the monogram type ones. You see so many people carrying fakes where I live that even if I carried a real one, no one would appreiciate it and lump me in the 'fakes' catagory anyway. And..I just dont like the designs.

My philosophy exactly. I own brands across the spectrum, from Fossil all the way up to Chanel.

I'm the exact same way, as far as the spectrum goes. As long as I like it, I'd probably buy it, irrespective of price or logo (as long as I can afford it--or defend my purchase of it LOL). However, there are some things I wouldn't buy. Juicy bags don't appeal to me, for example, and neither do the majority of bags with logos on them (especially LVs, since 90% of them are supposedly imitation). Why should I be some designer's walking advertisement? However I'm only human and wouldn't act all high and mighty if the bag is a GIFT. I got a Coach for a Christmas present a couple years ago, and if I were to get another one I don't care how many Cs are on it, I would grin and "wear" it! Heck, if any of you want to get rid of your "lesser" bags contact me. LOL. Especially if you want to give them away for free! I'd rock them all like nobody's business and wear a big smile as I did so!

;)

I love Balenciaga, Chanel, Coach, BV and Hermes

I can't see myself buying D&B, DKNY, Guess, D&G, Fendi (logo bags-LOVE the Spy!),

and Hermes- only because my fiance knows how much they costs and thinks it's just too much to spend on a bag. He would :noggin::lecture:for the rest of our lifes!--> Maybe I should pay someone to give one to me concealed as a present one day...:graucho: