What brand is your shampoo/conditioner?

I haven't done that with conditioner on dry hair. when mine is to frizzy I sometimes use a bit of oil on it. or if I braid it for a few hours it seems to help with the poufiness.
I use the same tricks. The conditioner is just really easy because I've sometimes overdone it oil...it's not a good look!

I use the same tricks. The conditioner is just really easy because I've sometimes overdone it oil...it's not a good look!
I have some leave-in conditioner I haven't been using; I'll keep this in mind. You never know when you're going to have a bad hair day. I have curly hair and you can try to be consistent with the conditioner and the gel but get a different result from one week to the next.

Reactions: Amazona
I have some leave-in conditioner I haven't been using; I'll keep this in mind. You never know when you're going to have a bad hair day. I have curly hair and you can try to be consistent with the conditioner and the gel but get a different result from one week to the next.
I've just given up on my curls! So much work and I'm not in love with how my hair looked or felt. So I just have sort of surf waves and I love it, it's also easier to keep my hair looking sort of nice between my wash days.
My Aussie conditioner is the regular sort and I use it as a leave-in when I know my hair is extra unruly when it dries. What ever works...curly girls know this!
Also, if you want to try a great product series there's always Sumilayi. I've heard it's really good and not really that horribly priced either.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdkitty