What brand is your shampoo/conditioner?

Currently I'm using Alterna Caviar Anti-Frizz. I just had my keratin treatment redone and this really helps with smoothing!

I also sometimes alternate in the Kirkland Signature (Costco) moisture shampoo & conditioner.

Currently I'm using Alterna Caviar Anti-Frizz. I just had my keratin treatment redone and this really helps with smoothing!

I also sometimes alternate in the Kirkland Signature (Costco) moisture shampoo & conditioner.

I went for the full keratin treatment (had been doing the express treatments) and am currently alternating between the Alterna Caviar Anti-Frizz, good old Kirkland moisture shampoo, and Oribe Beautiful Color shampoo & conditioner. I love the Oribe conditioner but the shampoo honestly makes my hair feel dry/tangled after rinsing. I also still have a few bottles of Theorie Sage marula & seaberry smoothing shampoo & conditioner.

I had purchased several bottles of Alba Botanica shampoo & conditioner when it was marked down to $2.99/liter, but unfortunately it contains sodium chloride. :doh:

XZ brand shampoo+Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner+an occasional treat for my hair in the form of La'dor Perfect Hair Fill-Up. Also Noughty leave-in conditioner for those days my hair is being extra fluffy and unruly.

XZ brand shampoo+Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner+an occasional treat for my hair in the form of La'dor Perfect Hair Fill-Up. Also Noughty leave-in conditioner for those days my hair is being extra fluffy and unruly.
I haven't hear of the Noughty....you put it on your hair when it's dry? (as opposed to using when wet after shampooing)

Reactions: Amazona
I haven't hear of the Noughty....you put it on your hair when it's dry? (as opposed to using when wet after shampooing)
I think Noughty is a new brand?
I have the leave-in treatment for curly hair and I use it for wet&dry hair. For dry hair, I take a small amount on my hand, dilute it with water and put it on my hair. It tames the hair nicely. I do use the Aussie conditioner the same way as well.

Reactions: sdkitty
I think Noughty is a new brand?
I have the leave-in treatment for curly hair and I use it for wet&dry hair. For dry hair, I take a small amount on my hand, dilute it with water and put it on my hair. It tames the hair nicely. I do use the Aussie conditioner the same way as well.
I haven't done that with conditioner on dry hair. when mine is to frizzy I sometimes use a bit of oil on it. or if I braid it for a few hours it seems to help with the poufiness

Reactions: Amazona