What brand is comparable to Hermes quality?

Robert Horn, a small, traditional leather goods manufacturer from Vienna, Austria. Excellent quality, simple designs, very understated, excellent price point. One of their shops and atelier are close to my workplace, so I like to drop by now and then to check out their latest pieces (they tend to stick to a few designs in many colours, and don't follow fads):

Definitely want to check them out next time when I am at Vienna. :smile:
Eying those bags for a while now.

Valextra.
I was told by the SA that the leather bags are handmade. They will only have price increment and there will be no discount throughout the year. But the price range is similar to that of H Garden Party/ Picotin/ Evelyn.
The signature Iside is the best to start with. I bought this beautie from Selfridges earlier.
PHOTO-2020-05-23-16-00-04.jpg
I think the design of metal wares is the point to note. It's just so delicate.
The bag is also light-weight.

They also offer complimentry simple cleansing services in stores.

Robert Horn, a small, traditional leather goods manufacturer from Vienna, Austria. Excellent quality, simple designs, very understated, excellent price point. One of their shops and atelier are close to my workplace, so I like to drop by now and then to check out their latest pieces (they tend to stick to a few designs in many colours, and don't follow fads):

Do you have any of their bags in your collection and if yes, would you mind sharing a few photos? Some styles/colors are super cute and I LOVE supporting small high quality brands :heart:

Reactions: A bottle of Red
Valextra.
I was told by the SA that the leather bags are handmade. They will only have price increment and there will be no discount throughout the year. But the price range is similar to that of H Garden Party/ Picotin/ Evelyn.
The signature Iside is the best to start with. I bought this beautie from Selfridges earlier.
View attachment 4766274

Hi - This bag is gorgeous! Could you please tell me the "official" color?

I’m not the one who originally posted this bag, but can chime in. This colour is called “oyster.” It is a taupe shade, similar to Hermès “étoupe”. I find it can be worn year-round, in all seasons, and comes in both the small and medium Iside. The original post looks like the small. The bag is fully lined in chèvre leather. I’m a huge fan of Valextra.

Valextra.
View attachment 4766274

This is STUNNING. Adding to wishlist.

Reactions: orangefeast
Reactions: youngwriter16