What brand are you?

I got 83% for LV, DKNY, and Gucci.......and then the rest was in a reasonable order EXCEPT A&F, I don't think I have EVER bought anything there and it came in @ 75%......Some of the questions on the quiz were too broad for me and/or weren't really things that I consider when it comes to clothing........

LMAO I was 100% for both dior and LV even though I only like 1/100 of the dior stuff, but there has been some nice stuff that I LOVE from dior but 99% of their stuff is crap imo. And I HAVE NEVER bought from A&f which was 83%, but I agree about the 100% LV THO!

Diesel- i only have one shirt

100%
Anna Sui- don't own a single thing

75%
Burberry

75%
Tommy Hilfiger- back in hs, i sported his jeans, shirts, & jackets

67%
Louis Vuitton

67%
Dior

67%
Gucci

67%
Chanel

58%
DKNY

50%
Abercrombie & Fitch- have only one hoody my brother got me as a christmas gift

50%

83%Gucci
83%Diesel
83%Louis Vuitton
83%Abercrombie & Fitch
67%Chanel
67%DKNY
67%Anna Sui
58%Burberry
50%Tommy Hilfiger
50%Dior
You scored as Louis Vuitton.

I love LV, like/don't mind Gucci, but hate Diesel...
:shrugs:

Hmm..I got 100 on both Anna Sui (I only have the perfume in the pink/orange butterfly bottle) and Burberry (only have a couple of the cashmere scarves and the Brit perfume). LV was pretty far down on the list..

var img_str1="";img_str1="
"; var result_str1="";Diesel
100%Anna Sui
92%Abercrombie & Fitch
67%Dior
67%Louis Vuitton
67%Chanel
67%Gucci
58%Burberry
42%Tommy Hilfiger
42%DKNY
17%var graph_str1="Diesel
100%Anna Sui
92%Abercrombie & Fitch
67%Dior
67%Louis Vuitton
67%Chanel
67%Gucci
58%Burberry
42%Tommy Hilfiger
42%DKNY
17%";function get_code(){var result_str=" You scored as Diesel. "+result_str1+"
What Designer Brand Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com";var graph_str=""+graph_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com";var img_str="";if(img_str1!="") img_str = ""+img_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com";else img_str="No Images";var all_str=""+img_str1+" You scored as Diesel. "+result_str1+graph_str1+"
created with QuizFarm.com"; if(document.frm_code.code.value=="all"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=all_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="graph"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=graph_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="text"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=result_str;} if(document.frm_code.code.value=="pic"){document.frm_code.html_code.value=img_str;}}I Like the style of DIESEL, but the quality sucks. So I never buy it.
ANNA SUI I like as well, I don´t know A&F but it sounds pretty uncool....!!
At least my 3 French favorites come equal not too far....but for Dior I´m more a DIOR girl from the New Look era (late 40´s) than the "Versace type" bimbo style they have now.....more the original Miss Dior than the Miss Dior Chérie.