Books & Music What Book's Did You Enjoy Reading This Summer ?

Just finised with Stolen lives: twenty years in desert jail (Malika Oufkir) and now reading The lovely bones (Alice Sebold)

I love stolen lives, it's very powerful story.

I had a list of books I wanted to get through during the summer, but haven't made much progress lol :Push:

I loved The Devil Wears Prada..it's one of my favourite books. I also read DaVinci Code. It was ok I guess, but I dunno..I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. & I'm currently reading The House of Gucci

I've read a few good books, but right now I am currently reading Birdsong by Sabastian Faulks, and while its not something I would normally read, I'm quite enjoying it. My mom always buys me books from Amazon and sends them to me because she knows I love to read so much. I love getting surprise books in the mail.

icechampagne said:
I had a list of books I wanted to get through during the summer, but haven't made much progress lol :Push:

I loved The Devil Wears Prada..it's one of my favourite books. I also read DaVinci Code. It was ok I guess, but I dunno..I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. & I'm currently reading The House of Gucci

The house of Gucci , how do you like this book so far?