what bags do u use for work?

gabz

O.G.
Jun 20, 2007
i love my med carly and my smaller hobo bags and like to take them to work everyday. i m only 4"7 so this is a good poportion for me. that said, i never know what to carry my lunch in. i h8 to lug a tote that is empty on the way home. thoughts? what do u carry to work everyday?

I usually take my gallery tote or my carryall because I can fit a lot in there, even a few designing books if i need some inspiration that day, i dont bring them a lot tho, so i guess my purse is sometimes pretty empty too.

I use my hamptons medium carryall or belted ergo hobo for work. I don't put my lunch in my purse. I just put my lunch in a plastic bag because when I get to work I put my lunch in the fridge.

I always carry a smaller sized purse and, in addition, I also carry a tote to work every day. Like you, I am also petite (5'1") so I have to be careful to wear bags that look like they are wearing me! Right now I am carrying a signature Gallery Tote and I absolutely love it! It's the perfect size and it looks very professional.

I carry large bags in general, so I usually carry one of my large ergo hobos, my ali, my large carly or my large bleecker duffel to work. It depends on what bag I've been using. This week I'm carrying my Ali.

i envy all of you that get to chose what bag to take to work. Sadly, I don't get to take a purse to work since I have no safe place to keep it since I work casually at two different hospitals. I just keep my money and ID in a mini skinny in my pocket of my scrubs and my other junk in a backpack that I don't have to worry if it gets stolen. I would love to take a cute purse into work, but if I can't keep my eye on it or lock it up, I don't dare:tdown:

i envy all of you that get to chose what bag to take to work. Sadly, I don't get to take a purse to work since I have no safe place to keep it since I work casually at two different hospitals. I just keep my money and ID in a mini skinny in my pocket of my scrubs and my other junk in a backpack that I don't have to worry if it gets stolen. I would love to take a cute purse into work, but if I can't keep my eye on it or lock it up, I don't dare:tdown:

I only get to take Coach to one of my jobs. My other job is coaching gymnastics and it scares me haha.. not only are there little kids everywhere, chalk and chalk dust, but I have no where safe to keep my stuff! Another coach and I have both started bringing our things into the gym (she does bring her Coach products to the gym) and keeping them on top of the stereo! lol

The bags that I carry to work vary. If I need to carry a lot, then I use my gunmetal stripe large tote or my whiskey Mandy. If I don't, then I will use any of my purses depending on the outfit and my whims for the day. I frequently carry a purse and then I put my lunch in a plastic bag and after my lunch is eaten, I shove the plastic bag in my purse to use the next time I bring lunch to work.

I'm such a bag lady! I usually carry a tote bag for work stuff (books, files, etc) that I can carry with me around campus and another handbag that goes to lunch etc and is locked up during the day.

Right now, I'm using a Large Signature Gallery Tote in black for my work bag. Once it gets closer to summer session, I'll switch to my Denim Sig Stripe tote!