What Bag do you carry to the Gym?

1. To me the Speedy 30 its find and with the other hand holding a shoes or Excursion! will fit everytinh perfecty!, :nuts: because somethimes I some carry keepall45.. waht is it in the bag....? Just want to know cause I want to carry my Cherry keepall to Gym too but I think its look too big, its like traveller bag
    Thanks!

2. I mean : I saw some :shame:

3. Montsouris GM:love:

4. I just use a black duffle bag I got free when I joined my old gym. Do I need a LV tote now? LOL.

5. I only carry generic black nylon bag I got from San Lorenzo Market Florenze. Now you got me thinking...

6. I would be totally paranoid :wondering that someone would break into my locker if I carried an LV to the gym. Just a regular duffle bag for me!

7. I don't want my LVs to smell sweaty so I just use this cheap bag that I have lying around the house.

8. Tokidoki large messenger....fits a ton!

9. me too! well i only have one louis and it is way too small to be used as a gym bag anyway.

10. I use a plain old gym bag too. I don't wanna cry if somebody decides to steal my stuff!

11. Some cheap large bag that I found laying around the house. :lol: I don't want any sweat stain on my bag!

12. Gym bags at the gym. After all, everything has its purpose:biggrin:

13. A black Coach leather tote -- about 18 inches. Bought it off eBay a few years ago. A bit scuffed now but basically indestructible and used daily. But confess I'm flirting with an LV Keepall.

14. i change often. whatever mood i'm in

15. I use an LL Bean tote bag. It doesn't show dirt that much, it fits my clothes and towel/bath stuff, and it's very durable. I used to use a bookbag way back from college, but I always found it kind of lumpy with my shoes and just uncomfy.

Jean

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice