What Bag do you carry to the Gym?

May 2, 2006
To me the Speedy 30 its find and with the other hand holding a shoes or Excursion! will fit everytinh perfecty!, :nuts: because somethimes I some carry keepall45.. waht is it in the bag....? Just want to know cause I want to carry my Cherry keepall to Gym too but I think its look too big, its like traveller bag
Thanks!

JInn Luf Kame' said:
To me the Speedy 30 its find and with the other hand holding a shoes or Excursion! will fit everytinh perfecty!, :nuts: because somethimes I some carry keepall45.. waht is it in the bag....? Just want to know cause I want to carry my Cherry keepall to Gym too but I think its look too big, its like traveller bag
Thanks!

I mean : I saw some :shame:

I would be totally paranoid :wondering that someone would break into my locker if I carried an LV to the gym. Just a regular duffle bag for me!

I use an LL Bean tote bag. It doesn't show dirt that much, it fits my clothes and towel/bath stuff, and it's very durable. I used to use a bookbag way back from college, but I always found it kind of lumpy with my shoes and just uncomfy.

Jean