What B Bag fits over the shoulder???

Hi there, I can wear my WE on my shoulder but my arms and shoulders are pretty small. I haven't tried it with a heavier shirt/sweater/coat yet but think it would be a pretty tight fit.

I'm 5'7" and about 115 lbs.

Attachments

• BI WE wearing on shoulder no flash.JPG
    BI WE wearing on shoulder no flash.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 375
Hi there, I can wear my WE on my shoulder but my arms and shoulders are pretty small. I haven't tried it with a heavier shirt/sweater/coat yet but think it would be a pretty tight fit.

I'm 5'7" and about 115 lbs.

The straps on the Fall '07 Weekenders that I have bought are longer than the straps in this pic. (see my post above). The straps in this picture look like they are the size of last seasons Camel Weekender that I just bought.

I'm about 5'7 and 115 too, and I can easily get a the Weekender on my shoulder with a suit jacket on.

I have a sandstone GGH weekender that has longer handles and it is so comfortable to carry. I love that it fits so easy on the shoulder and the leather is so yummy:tup:

The RH Work handles are very short, seem even shorter to me than the city. However, the GGH Work handles break in quickly and fit over the shoulder just fine - except with a heavy coat!

I have a black GGH City and the handles seemed about the same length as a GGH Work I tried on. Not a noticable difference. I can get them over my shoulder even with a jacket on, but it is tight. That is why I do like that the City has the strap.

The handles on my Work are a lot longer than the City's, it's very comfortable to wear even with the heaviest coat... I'll try to take comparison pics and post them.

Ok, here are comparison pics between the Work (black), the City(lilac) and the Purse(red).
The Purse has the longest handles, then the Work and then the City has the smallest ones.

Attachments

• IMGP4932.JPG
    IMGP4932.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 297
  • IMGP4934.JPG
    IMGP4934.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 270
  • IMGP4936.JPG
    IMGP4936.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 206
  • IMGP4937.JPG
    IMGP4937.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 261
i think i once answered a similar question. the handle drop of the work is slightly longer than the city's and hence more comfy on the shoulders. i almost never wore the city by the handles on the shoulders but i do the work. i have modelling pics but they won't tell much as my top was too dark against my equally dark work.

city
handle drop: 4 inches. length of handles: 10.5 inches.

work
handle drop: 5 inches. length of handles: 13 inches.