What are your thoughts about the new Pallas 2017?

The Pallas BB has been on my wish list for a long time in noir with the brown handles! But now they came out with the black sides and black handles--so confused! Haven't seen it in person yet.....any opinions? I posted in the clubhouse but didn't get a response. Gonna try to go this week

I prefer the one with the brown handles. I love mine ! It is beautiful and practical

That's what I'm thinking too! I love the rich brown handles. I want to love the black because it's new and different--but I keep going back to the brown! I'm gonna go to the store tomorrow and see them in person.

The Pallas BB has been on my wish list for a long time in noir with the brown handles! But now they came out with the black sides and black handles--so confused! Haven't seen it in person yet.....any opinions? I posted in the clubhouse but didn't get a response. Gonna try to go this week

puhhh.......that´s a tough question :smile: both looks gorgeous but I think I would go for the one with the black handle and leather side. It somehow gives a special touch to the bag..... looks like a peek a boo face and the leather sides are the ears LOL

I just ordered the Pallas BB Noisette with the brown leather sides and brown handles. I will be receiving it tomorrow. I will post pics and mod shots! I personally like the leather touch!

Reactions: my_my969

Go for the new one. The brown leather, even though it's not vachetta, can still spot if you're out in the rain. You don't have to worry about the black!

Go for the new one. The brown leather, even though it's not vachetta, can still spot if you're out in the rain. You don't have to worry about the black!
True but there are leather panels on the black and it is more expensive- both are very nice. I would not be concerned with the handles if you prefer the all-canvas look.

True but there are leather panels on the black and it is more expensive- both are very nice. I would not be concerned with the handles if you prefer the all-canvas look.[/

So true! They are both very nice. Just have to figure out which look I want--all canvas or leather with canvas. Thank you for letting me know that the black noisette was nice! And made in USA. Always want to know that too!